Thursday, September 2, 2021

Panel Plaid

I think I'm through the worst of my migraine, but it was rough for a couple of days. I haven't been able to get the dogs out for a walk or do much of anything else. Unfortunately, I still had to get some work done, but the light from the computer monitor was not helping. I'm pretty sure it's all the stress from my job plus worrying about Bill and his health. He has always had some problems swallowing and keeping food down, and he informed me on Sunday that he was spitting up blood. He didn't want to go to the emergency room due to covid, but said he would see his doctor Monday. Well, they did an endoscopy today and he has some ulcers which are apparently bleeding and a hiatal hernia. So, we'll see what the verdict is on all that.

I started on a new quilt. This is a picture from the website where I ordered the kit:

You can't tell much from this, but the kit has six panels with instructions for cutting them up and sewing them back together in squares. It was designed by one of the QT fabrics sales reps as a way to use up the panels that weren't selling. Well, one of panels is the Virgin Mary with baby Jesus, and I couldn't bring myself to cut that one up so I mixed in some strips of other fabrics I already had cut.
I'll eventually quilt this one and turn it into a wall hanging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment