Thursday, September 16, 2021

Hurricane Nicholas

What a difference a day makes. We got socked by Hurricane Nicholas some time early Tuesday morning. 


I slept through it. LOL. That is actually the second or third one I have slept through--I am a really sound sleeper. It made landfall about 25 miles south of me, so there was quite a bit of damage in my area. Luckily, we only had some fence damage and some tree limbs. No damage to the house. And, of course, we have been without electricity. Here are some pictures I took driving around my neighborhood. This was at the end of my block.

Most people had already cleared the broken limbs and put them out in big piles for city pickup. 
This one was pretty bad, but it didn't look like their house was damaged, so that's a good thing.
I haven't heard of anyone getting hurt, and I just hope that no one was.

No comments:

Post a Comment