Monday, September 27, 2021

Dessert Roll Progress

Things are moving right along--just not very quickly. I am working seven days a week, 10 hour days, for the duration of this shutdown job. I have a few hours in the evenings to sew, and then I can iron the blocks during lunch. This is what I've gotten done, plus a little more:
The colored blocks are primarily red and/or green, but I did notice some of the greens have a bluish tint to them. There also won't be a lot of variety, as I used the three dessert rolls which were mostly alike, and each had a couple of repeats. It's all okay though; my main goal is to get it used up, and so far that is happening. Here's a shot from the side:

I actually forgot the name of the pattern. I will need to look in the book and see what it is called. Okay, I looked it up. It's called Marmalade Cake. My color-way is not very marmalade-ish. I'll have to think of something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment