Tuesday, June 20, 2023

To-Do List Tuesday 6-20-23

Hello! It’s been a couple of weeks since I made a to-do list, but I have been checking my last list to stay on track with what I need to be working on. Here’s the current status:

1) Put borders on the two donation quilts. Done.

These two have been added to the stack of tops to be quilted.

2) Get the APQ blocks laid out. Done.


3) Start the new APQ sew along—I don’t know what the first prompt will be, but I assume it will be cutting. Done. I have four blocks made.


4) Cut out another kit for the cruise. I don’t want to run out of things to sew! Done, but the three kits were in the bag I lost. I’m still hoping it will be found.

5) I’m still thinking about doing something with a couple of charm packs. I probably at least need to make a start on it. Done. I started one, just need to take some pictures.

On my next list:

1) Get the APQ quilt sewn together.

2) Work on Summer Scrap Challenge.

3) Sew two more blocks for Water Colors quilt along.

It’s not a very long list, but I have a lot of things coming up this week that are going to take away from my spare time. I think it’s enough to keep me busy this week. I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt. Have a great week everyone!


5 comments:

  1. Oh those are pretty blocks. Is that the watercolor sewalong? Gosh I hope your bag is found soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is the watercolors one. Good news--I got a text from Royal Caribbean yesterday saying they found my bag!

      Delete
  2. I love those APQ sewalong blocks.

    ReplyDelete