Monday, June 26, 2023

Weekend Update

It was such a nice weekend—very low key, but still nice. I worked at my shop on Saturday finishing up a customer quilt.

The thread color is really a lot for the white background, but she likes the thread to show. If I have time today, I will get it off the frame and get it trimmed. More likely, it will be tomorrow.

I also worked on getting Scrappy Celebration put together.
I think I got five rows done…..it is a real pain with all the intersections and opposing seams. 

Oh, I kept falling asleep on the couch Saturday night. I finally gave up and went to bed. After church Sunday, I laid down and slept about an hour and a half. I think I have been exhausted, and I can’t seem to get caught up. I felt so much better after my nap, I went to the sewing room and worked on these: 
My goal for the week was to get two blocks done, but I actually did five. That gives me nine total, so I am making progress.

I also added a row to this one:
I made some extra blocks for it as well. I hope to work on this one a little while today. I never did get around to cleaning the bathrooms, so that will probably be job number one today. I got the floors done yesterday, but with the dogs, they need vacuuming daily, so that’s another chore. We’ll see how much sewing time there is…

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your APQ is really coming along. Mine is still in pieces in the closet - lol!
    I just looked at my Blogger Dashboard and had "un-moderated" comments from you as well as a few other nice folks. I apologize for not publishing or responding to your comments - I just forgot to look for them. I have put a reminder on my calendar to look at those comments and make sure they all get my attention. Most of my comments come through my Yahoo email account and I see those every day, but others, like yorus, go through Gmail and I just forget to look at them.

    ReplyDelete