Tuesday, October 15, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 10-15-24

What a week it’s been. I am sincerely glad it’s over. I lost a couple of important things, one of which I still haven’t found, and I got the dreaded call from the CPA to let me know how much I owe on my income tax. It was much more than I expected, which is never good news. I was able, though, to get some sewing done, and my list looks pretty good.

1) A Quilting Life October BOM. Yes. 

2) Make another Women of the Bible block. Yes. 
Since I am doing a duplicate quilt, I actually made two. 

3) Make samples for October guild workshop. I started, but I have a little ways to go on this one.
4) Make some potholders for Lutherfest gift basket. I ran out of time and ended up buying a couple of potholders. In my rush to get the gift basket delivered to church, I forgot to take a picture. I may be able to get one today.
5) Quilt three customer quilts. I’m pretty sure I did three, but I only had pictures of two in my camera roll.


6) Clean/purge sewing room for 30 minutes each day. No. I think this one may have lasted one day.
7) Put a binding on the cardinal quilt. Yes. 

Not bad progress, even though everything else was a challenge. I’m hoping I can get it pulled together this week and eliminate some of the chaos. I haven’t taken much time to think about what needs to be on my list, but here’s what I can come up with off the top of my head.

1) Women of the Bible block plus some filler blocks.
2) Bind Karen’s Christmas quilt.
3) Make samples for guild workshop.
4) Spend 30 minutes a day cleaning up the sewing room.
5) Put the fall decorations out.

I am linking this post to QuiltSchmilt. Today is my sewing group at church, and of course, there are volleyball games all week. With two granddaughters playing volleyball, I get to go to twice as many games this year. LOL. I plan to enjoy it while I can!

1 comment:

  1. You did get a lot done! Those blocks are so pretty. Sorry about the bad news on taxes. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete