Thursday, October 3, 2024

Women of the Bible Quilt

I had a chance to think about how I want to do my WOTB quilt, and after much back and forth, I decided to use a pack of solids I got recently.


They are all half-yard cuts, and I have a couple yards of the border fabric (on the bottom of the picture). I think it needs more pink and orange and maybe a dark blue, so I will order some more colors, including lights to use in the backgrounds. 

For reference, this is what the finished quilt should look like without the borders. 


I am going to do two of each of the blocks, as it is a big quilt, and I can donate one of them to next year’s auction.

The first one is Eve.

I also finished Sarah and Rachel.


So far, it’s holding my interest, even though I would have rather done it a as BOM or a sew-along. 

Interestingly enough, I have one in my shop to be quilted. It was done by a friend, and she used patriotic fabrics.

It’s so large, I couldn’t get a very good picture, but most of it shows.

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting quilt! Nice choice for your auction.

    ReplyDelete