Tuesday, October 8, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 10-8-2024

This is an update to the list from a couple of weeks ago. I was on vacation after I made the list, and then we had the quilt show, which kept me from working on my usual stuff. I am pretty much back in the groove now, and this is where things ended up.

1) Quilt and bind the raffle quilt. Yes. 

It’s done and out of the shop.

2) Quilt three customer quilts. Yes, I did. Here's a Christmas panel:

I got Janice's Women of the Bible quilt done, and it's a big one. 

And, a fleece backed one for Penny.

I wish the Tim Holtz fabrics showed up better in my pictures. They are really nice. 
3) Finish sweatshirt binding. No, I worked on it a little, but I just can't stay motivated to finish. I also bought a pretty button to put on it if I decide it needs a closure. 
4) Work on borders for the June workshop quilt. No. This is one of the projects that got folded up and put away before I left for vacation, and I haven't taken it out yet.
5) Stuff some pumpkins. Yes. 





6) Have fun on my vacation. Yes I did. 





This all seems so long ago, and it’s time to make a more current list.

1) A Quilting Life October BOM.
2) Make another Women of the Bible block.
3) Make samples for October guild workshop.
4) Make some potholders for Lutherfest gift basket.
5) Quilt three customer quilts.
6) Clean/purge sewing room for 30 minutes each day. 
7) Put a binding on the cardinal quilt.

I think that that covers mostly everything. I have some new kits and new patterns that I am tempted to start, and I may ended up caving and working on one or more of them, but I really need to make the list a priority. 

I am going to Corpus today to finally pick up my car. It took them longer than expected to get the parts they had ordered. Every time I go is essentially a day shot, but of course, the car has to have the necessary work done. Maybe a trip to JoAnn's will make me feel better. There are also about three quilt shops there that I haven't visited in a while, so that's something else that might happen.

I am linking this post to QuiltSchmilt. Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow you have really accomplished a lot. Your TN trip looks fun - did you really cross that bridge? Have fun on your Corpus trip!

    ReplyDelete