Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Victoria Quilt Show 2024 Part 2

I hope everyone will enjoy seeing some more quilt pictures. I like to get them all (or almost all) posted on my blog as it gives me a permanent record of what I saw. It serves as kind of an online diary where I can keep quilting things documented. 

Here are some more of the entries:


This quilt was from a shop hop a couple of years ago. I made a similar quilt top, but, wow, the border Nancy chose really puts hers over the top. The border fabric is still available, but I don’t want to duplicate someone else’s quilt, so I will need to figure out something else. 








The next two are from the Barbara Black workshop we did in April. I would have liked to have seen more, but I know I didn’t finish mine, so maybe most weren’t able to get theirs done either.











I have some more to post, but I think I will wait until tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. You took some really nice photos of those pretty quilts. And I think it's OK to duplicate a border that you like, and that border fabric is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I am not known for my photography skills.

      Delete