Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Victoria Quilt Show 2024 Part 3

I think I can wrap this up today. I had to take my car to Corpus Christi for service, and it gave me a good opportunity to write this post since there isn’t much else to do there. I already looked at all the new cars, including the ones I can’t afford. LOL.

It’s a big temptation until I look at the sticker prices and decide I can be satisfied with what I have. Maybe.

These should be the last of the quilt show pictures. 











I wanted to show these next ones together since they came from a workshop we did in June. 




There was also a display of the jackets we made in the January workshop.

There were others that got made that weren’t displayed. They are all pretty, and it’s interesting to see how individuals interpret the same pattern. 

2 comments:

  1. If you looked at those vehicles at all, I'm sure you had offers to help you decide on one. ;) Love those jackets - I'm going to have to look into making one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I got to chat with several sales people. LOL. The jacket pattern is “Beachcomber Jacket” by Edyta Sitar. I think she has a YouTube video also.

      Delete