Sunday, January 16, 2022

And A Few More

 At some point in the past, the disappearing nine patch and four patch quilt patterns were everywhere. It was probably 15 or 20 years ago when I got hooked on them and made a bunch. I found one last weekend that never got finished. I forgot to take a picture before I deconstructed it, but I took it apart and made it into several rectangles.

The lighting is weird on the photo….it is purple, green, and yellow, and each block is 3”. I don’t know what I was thinking when I made this, but I obviously had second thoughts.

I needed a little more to make them big enough and was hoping to use yellow, but nothing I had looked good with this particular yellow. I did, however, have a fat quarter of purple solid that matched pretty well.
I had enough purple to do three of them; I have three more that will need borders when I find the right color.

No comments:

Post a Comment