Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Customer Quilt

This is the first customer quilt on my new machine: 


It belongs to Alan. He made it last year from a bunch of mask-making scraps. I told him I love it and would like to duplicate it, and he said he is about ready to make another one as this one will be a gift. Maybe we can do a sew-along of sorts. That would be a lot of fun.

Bill helped me move my desk (one of my desks, I have several) from the house to my shop. It’s pretty big, and it wasn't getting used at the house. I think I will need a place to do paperwork, and this works in the space.

Here’s the view from the front door:
It just fits in the corner. I’m not crazy about the lighter finish on the wood….I am going to think about how I can darken it or maybe even paint it, but that’s a job for another day. I have too many more pressing things to deal with right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment