Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Cross Stitch Update

I felt cruddy all weekend and was not terribly productive. I mostly sat on the couch and did this:

I only have two more colors left to complete, and I’m almost finished with one of them. All of that dark blue stamped color is the last one I need to complete, so there is a lot of it. I am pretty confident about getting this knocked out pretty soon.

Sunday I drove back to Lake Jackson so I could get back to the office on Monday morning. By the time I got back to town, I had a text from my boss saying due to Covid spikes, we will once again be working from home until further notice. Okay, no problem, I got out of bed Monday morning and was on the computer by 6am. I worked for about an hour before I realized it was a holiday! Since New Year’s Day was a Saturday, we had Monday off. I felt like a goof. It was too cold to walk the dogs, so I just went back to bed. I slept for a few hours which almost never happens. I must have been tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment