Saturday, February 3, 2024

Blog Hop

I normally write my posts at night and set them to publish early the next morning. I forgot to set this one to publish, so it’s a little late, but better late than never as they say.

I have some exciting news! Villa Rosa Designs is planning a blog hop in March, and I was chosen to participate!


There are around 15-20 bloggers participating, and they have sent us each five patterns: a table runner, one using 10” squares, one using 5” squares, one using fat quarters, and one using a panel. We each have to choose one, make it, and write a blog post. We can do more than one if we wish. There will be some duplication since there are only five patterns and 15+ bloggers. The blog hop will happen from March 14th through March 21st. I already have a layer cake picked out for my project. I started cutting it yesterday. It’s called “Fast and Fun Blog Hop”, and the five patterns look pretty easy, so I think they will all be fast and fun.

When I was in Yorktown on Thursday, I bought a layer cake for another different Villa Rosa pattern (not blog hop related). 
There are quite a few duplicates in this one, but it’s so pretty I don’t care.

I want to use one of these two patterns:

I bought two yards of orange in case I need a border.

I also found a new Villa Rosa pattern when I was there.

I haven’t seen this one before. It takes 11 fat quarters, so of course, I got enough to make the pattern.

Don’t even ask me when I am going to get all of this done. 





No comments:

Post a Comment