Tuesday, February 13, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 2-13-24

 

It’s a good thing I didn’t have too long of a list; I had a lot of distractions that interfered with my progress. It’s tax season, and I have to file reports for sales tax, a report for inventory and equipment that is for the county so they can tax me, and of course, federal income tax (I haven’t gotten to that one yet). I don’t love paperwork, and it is all somewhat overwhelming. 

Here’s the good news: I got most of my to-do list done.

1) Quilt three customer quilts. Yes.


I only photographed two; I’ll get the other one photographed later today and add it here.
2) Bind one customer quilt. Yes. 

3) Photograph donation quilts. Yes. I posted those here and here.
4) Bind Birthday Cake quilt. No. I made the binding, but I can’t find where I put it. Did I mention distractions? That’s my excuse.

I was also planning to walk at the track Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, and I did that. I also exercised at the fitness center two days. It should have been three days, but I overslept on Friday.

I need to refocus and get my head back in the game.

1) February block of the month.
2) Quilt three customer quilts.
3) Make some potholders for a donation.
4) Quilt blog hop quilt.
5) Bind Birthday Cake quilt (if I can find the binding).

I am liking this post to Quilt Schmilt. I hope you all have a fun and productive week!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, sounds like your head is in the game just fine! Ugh on the tax stuff - good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thoroughly tired of taxes, but there is no escape. How are you doing with the RSC challenge?

      Delete
  2. Taxes are so... taxing! The quilts that you photographed are beautiful. Feel free to join my weekly Sew & Tell party at MelvaLovesScraps on blogspot. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melva! I’ll check it out.

      Delete