Saturday, February 17, 2024

Making Progress

I get impatient with myself sometimes because I can’t work hard enough to get caught up on everything, but as long as I’m making progress it’s all good. I finished up on a couple of customer quilts. 


I also put the binding on the pink one. I had to think about a space to lay it out for a picture. The space I usually use is currently being occupied by a tshirt quilt I’m working on.
I’ll be glad to get it finished and returned to the owner. 

I want to get my blog hop quilt done this weekend if possible, but I’m not sure it will happen. And, I need to get the yard cleaned up as soon as possible, or at least get a good start on it. I don’t think we’ll have another freeze. 


1 comment:

  1. I am weary of interruptions that keep me from getting anything done. And today we need to clean this dusty house, so another morning spent away from my room. Hope you have uninterrupted bliss this weekend!

    ReplyDelete