Tuesday, February 20, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 2-20-24

Hello Tuesday friends. It’s been quite a week with the weather extremes and high winds. I had a few tree branches down in the yard, but I have most of it cleaned up. There aren’t enough hours in a day to do everything that I would like to do, but I did make pretty good progress on my to-do list.

1) February block of the month. Yes. 

2) Quilt three customer quilts. No, I only did two. 


3) Make some potholders for a donation. Yes. 

4) Quilt blog hop quilt. I did two. No pictures yet.
5) Bind Birthday Cake quilt (if I can find the binding). I found the binding, but I'm not finished sewing it on.
I guess I will get that binding finished pretty soon, maybe today or tomorrow, so I’ll put that on my next week’s to-do list.

1) Finish binding Birthday Cake quilt.
2) Bind blog hop quilts.
3) Work on RSC blocks.
4) Quilt three customer quilts.
5) Put Gloria’s memory quilt together.

That should be enough to fill the week. My church quilting group meets today, and tomorrow we are preparing the meal that will be served before Wednesday night services. I walked a mile yesterday at the track, and I’m on my way to Zumba this morning.

I am liking this post to Quilt SchmiltI hope you all have a fun and productive week!

2 comments:

  1. We've had some wind too, but there aren't many trees around, just crape myrtles in our yard. You get a LOT done, IMO. Hope you enjoy Zumba. :D

    ReplyDelete