Thursday, February 8, 2024

Donation Quilts

I finally got them photographed! Betty brought by more bags she had made, so I decided to get everything bagged up and ready to go. These will all go to Midcoast Family Services. We make a pillowcase and a bag for each quilt.


Both of these have the dinosaur fabric I’ve used before. I have a dinosaur quilting pattern I used on them. You can see it better on the backs.

There are also two with the state fabric.

That’s the last of that fabric….I don’t think I had even an inch left.


I’ll finish uploading pictures tonight and post the rest tomorrow. 

I’m doing okay with walking at the track. I walked two miles Monday and Tuesday. I’ll go again this afternoon. I went to the fitness center Monday and Wednesday mornings for an exercise class so I’m staying on track on that too. The instructor is killing me with the squats. I can barely stand up from a seated position. I have been doing the class for some time, but I missed a couple of weeks, plus the instructor changed up the routines and added the split-leg squats. My thighs are so sore. 

2 comments:

  1. Those quilts and bags are so cute and will be so appreciated! What kind of exercise class do you attend? I can't imagine doing squats - I'd have to hold onto something - lol! I used to do Jazzercize but now I don't want to pay for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! The class is body balance or something like that. It's half cardio and half strength training with weights and bands plus a little bit of balance work thrown in. I chose that one because it's at 7am, and I can get it over with, go home and shower, and get on with my day.

      Delete