Monday, February 12, 2024

Making Progress



Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a good weekend. I spent some time working on my Villa Rosa blog hop projects. I have one pieced and ready to quilt, and I’m working on another using this charm pack:

I had planned to watch the superbowl last night, but I couldn’t get it on cable. I’m not sure why. It was supposed to be on CBS, but all I could get on that channel was a bunch of infomercials. It’s okay. I can always sew or cross stitch. I was also able to get some cleaning and laundry done. 

Other than that, I spent a lot of time on the iPad looking at quilt videos and quilt patterns. I’ve never made one of these
and I actually thought about cutting out the pieces, but I need to finish what I’m working on first. Story of my life. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment