Thursday, April 25, 2024

Catching Up

I have been working to catch up on all the lingering projects and possibly get ahead on a few (that didn't happen!). I got a customer quilt quilted and bound this week.
Blue is not my favorite color, but I have always liked blue and yellow quilts. It makes such a pleasing combination. 

I played bunco Monday night and got home a little later than I usually do....the night sky looked so pretty with the full moon and the cloud cover.

These were taken from my front yard looking across the street. I really can't capture how amazing it was. Almost surreal. It made me think about the movie Moonstruck--one of my favorites.

Today and tomorrow we have a quilt guild workshop. We have a presenter/instructor, Barbara Black, coming from Huntsville, Alabama. Her blog is called "My Joyful Journey" if you want to check it out. If you look on the workshops tab, the one we are doing is "Love Your Layout". It should be lots of fun, and I'm told she is an excellent teacher. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment