Tuesday, April 2, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 4-2-24

Happy Tuesday and Happy Birthday to me! This should be short and sweet today. I am leaving town this afternoon and will be gone for a week. I am travelling to Punta Cana with a friend who is also recently widowed. I have never been there and am not sure what to expect, but I have to say a vacation will be nice. 

I am posting today to document my progress from the last week, but there won't be a to-do list for the next week.

1) Quilt three customer quilts. I only got two done. 


2) Finish the March BOM from A Quilting Life. Yes. 

3) Bind two quilts. I only did one, but it was a biggie. 

4) Work on embroidered tea towels. I got a start on it, but I didn't do much. Oh well. 


I hope you all have a wonderful week and make good progress on your goals. I am linking my post to Quilt Schmilt

I will be out of touch for a week, so I won't be able to reply to comments while I'm gone. I'll be in touch when I get back. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Carolyn! I just Googled Punta Cana, and wow it is really out there. Looks like a beautiful place, have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I had to look up Punta Cana too, and wow! It looks like a beautiful place. Hope you enjoyed your stay there.

    ReplyDelete