Tuesday, April 23, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 4-23-24

I hope everyone had a good week. I certainly did, although there were a lot of interruptions, and I wasn't as productive as I had planned to be. Still, quite a bit got done.

1) Finish the swap quilt I started quilting last week. I'm still struggling along on it, but I should be able to finish today. Yes. 


2) Get a binding put on the swap quilt--if I can. I should have plenty of the backing fabric left that I can use for the binding. Yes, but I failed to get a picture. I took it straight home to work on the stain. I'll let you know how that goes once I know more.

3) Quilt three customer quilts--minimum. Two got done. I have another on the frame, but it's not quite finished.



4) Make 25 4" blocks for next week's workshop. Yes. I got 25 of the four patches made and I started on some 16-patch blocks, but only got a handful done. Hopefully, I can get them finished before Thursday. 



5) Make some potholders for the sampler store or the silent auction--it will be time for both before you know it, and I need to get some small things made. Yes, two done. I will need to continue working on small things.



6) A Quilting Life BOM. No. I printed out the pattern, but that's as far as I got.

This will be a busy week because of church activities and the guild workshop. The workshop is two days, and the instructor will need to be picked up in Austin and returned to Austin on Saturday. Someone else is going to go get her on Wednesday, but I will need to get her to the Austin airport on Saturday. That all means I don't need a long list of hard stuff I won't have time to do.

1) A Quilting Life BOM.

2) Work on April RSC blocks--yellow.

3) Finish two customer quilts.

4) Order batting

5) Finish 16-patch blocks before Thursday.

I am linking this post to Quilt SchmiltI hope you all have a great week, and I'll see you back here next Tuesday!! 

5 comments:

  1. That's a lot to do! The guild workshop sounds interesting. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, It's a lot to do, and I probably won't get most of it done. LOL.

      Delete
  2. Love your potholders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for all the progress last week. Fingers crossed you've been able to make good progress on this week's list.

    ReplyDelete