Saturday, April 27, 2024

Workshop Wrap Up

I am up and off early this morning to drive our workshop presenter to the Austin airport. She needs to be there by 10am and I am hoping to hit the quilt shop in Shiner on my way back. I should have plenty of time to get there. 

We had a great two-day workshop. Here are some pictures on the “in progress” stuff:


This is the workshop I made the 4” blocks for.
The class is called “Love Your Layout”, and the premise is coming up with a pleasing setting for blocks you have made. Of course, they can really be any size. Here is Jo with her 12” blocks.
And a picture of Jo and our instructor figuring out how to lay them out.

I used the same setting, only with 4” blocks.

And, here are all of us, or mostly all; I think a few people had to leave early or didn’t make it for the second day.

I I’ll be ready to get back on track with eating more healthy and exercising. I have eaten meals out the last three days, and I know that’s not good even though I enjoyed it. Mexican food Friday night at Frances Marie’s 

Pasta primavera Thursday night at the Pumphouse

It was all good, but i am not accustomed to eating out so much, and unfortunately the quilting does not burn many calories.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great workshop, and yum on the eating out! Hope you get some good quality browsing time in after delivering your guest to the airport.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good, and I was able to make it to Shiner before the quilt shop closed. They were having a big sale!

      Delete