Tuesday, April 16, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 4-16-24

Nothing to report from last week as I didn't do a list, but it's a new week and time to get back on track. 

1) Finish the swap quilt I started quilting last week. I'm still struggling along on it, but I should be able to finish today.

2) Get a binding put on the swap quilt--if I can. I should have plenty of the backing fabric left that I can use for the binding.

3) Quilt three customer quilts--minimum.

4) Make 25 4" blocks for next week's workshop.

5) Make some potholders for the sampler store or the silent auction--it will be time for both before you know it, and I need to get some small things made. 

6) A Quilting Life BOM.

I also am working on unstitching a customer quilt that I wasn't happy with. I need to quit putting it off and just go ahead and get it done. After a short time of unstitching, my back and neck start start hurting, and I put it aside. I need to take some Tylenol and just power through it! 

There are volleyball and soccer games to attend this week, but those are in the evenings. Oh, and I bought some plants I need to get planted. There is always plenty to do this time of year. 

I am linking this post to Quilt SchmiltI hope you all have a great week! 

2 comments:

  1. Yes it really is a busy time of the year. Did you buy flower plants? I have some morning glory seeds that have been "soaking" for 2 days, so I need to get those in the ground today. Good luck with your unstitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda. Yes, I got a yellow rose bush and a blue clematis. I'm not sure the clematis will like the South Texas Heat, but I am going to plant it on the east side of the house where there is more shade and see what happens.

      Delete