Thursday, July 15, 2021

Opinions Needed

 I got the borders on. All four of the pieced borders. I had forgotten to say before that the pattern is Hanging Gardens from Cozy Quilt Designs. I used a jelly roll of Asian prints, I can't remember the manufacturer. 

I struggled to get a decent picture. The quilt is pretty big, about 88 x 88 so far, and I was working between rain showers. I think the pieced borders are okay. If all the little squares are not exactly centered, I don't think it is noticeable. 

The question I have now is, does it need a solid-type outer border? I have asked two people and gotten two different answers so maybe it is just a matter of opinions but I am open to hearing what others think. 

I was just happy to get this far on it. I also got a dishcloth finished last night and another started. 


1 comment:

  1. I don't think it needs a border. It's beautiful as it is!

    ReplyDelete