Thursday, July 29, 2021

Shirts

 Of course, there's not a lot of free time when you work ten-hour days, but yesterday the power was out for a few hours, and I couldn't work. There was enough light to do work on some shirts though. So that's what I did.

It's amazing to me how much I can get done when I put my mind to it, of course, it's also amazing how little I can get done when I'm not focused. The lack of internet didn't hurt any either. I'm not sure these bins are the correct storage solution, but it's what I have, and I really don't want to buy more storage. I mean, the point is to get the stuff used up, not stored. 
I should be able to get another layer in this one, and I should be able to fill another (or maybe more). I still have this left to do.
The hamper is full. Too full for all of them to fit. I need to use them or they will have to go. 

I did my five things in the sewing room. I didn't really feel like doing it, but I did it. Once I got in there, I actually lost count and did seven or eight things, so even better. I'm starting to see some progress, but I haven't done any sewing at all. I hope I will feel like it this weekend. If not, it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment