Wednesday, October 6, 2021


 I bought this Villa Rosa pattern at one of the quilt shows, but I haven't been able to find an ombre fabric which is what it requires.

I ended up doing an online fabric order, which is always a little risky when it comes to knowing what colors you are getting. I found a succulent fabric I really liked for the focus fabric, and I dithered over colors to coordinate with it. I ended up with the green, which was probably the safe choice.
I would have liked to try a pink or a lavender, but I wasn't confident about how well I could choose a good match. So, green it is. Here's a picture of it out of the bag.
I really like the succulent print, and I am excited to start this one. It is made of just strips of varying lengths, so it won't be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment