Wednesday, October 27, 2021

New Project

I got so bored with the curvy log cabin blocks last weekend, I broke down and started a new project. I had a Villa Rosa pattern and a couple of charm packs, so it was an easy choice.
I managed to find 1+ yards of a neutral fabric so I was good to go. The first row is done, and everything else is cut. 
The background is maybe not what I would have chosen had I been willing to but something, but I had it on hand. This pattern doesn't make a very big top, around 40 x 50, I think, so I will need to think about a border. I believe I have something here that I can use so that's another bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment