Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Weekend Update

 Not much progress on anything. The grandkids had football and volleyball games Saturday, so that pretty much excluded everything else. I came home at 3pm and took a nap!


I didn't actually take any pictures; this one is from a couple of weeks ago. 

I made some more sashing for the panel plaid quilt.

It's boring, so I made enough to finish (I hope) while I had the motivation to get it done. 

I was able to go by the quilt shop before the volleyball game, and I bought this panel.

Not sure what I will do with it, but I am a sucker for anything with a sewing machine on it. There is a facebook group for panel quilts; maybe I will post the picture on there and ask for suggestions. At a minimum, I can go through the pictures and see what others have done with similar panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment