Friday, October 1, 2021

Life Changes

How do you know when it's time for a change? I think, for me, it's when I no longer love what I do every day. I have really, really liked my job for a long time, but either I'm getting tired of it, or the atmosphere is changing, or something. I know too, that I'm too old to work 60 hours a week. There are other things I want to try, and by the end of the year or early next year, I hope to have transitioned into something else. Something like longarm quilting. I have actually been longarming since around 2006, but I want to buy a larger, more industrial machine that is computerized. 

I am trying to take this in baby steps, and step one was to find a building. I found a house that is in a commercial area and was able to buy it. Here it is:





I can tell you it looks a lot different now--a lot of work has been done, windows have been changed to double-pane to block the traffic noise, concrete has been poured, and the color has changed completely. Come back tomorrow to see original interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment