Thursday, October 14, 2021

Crazy Quilt Class

 I saw this on Facebook. 

There is a crazy patch quilt class on Friday at the local quilt shop. Oh my, I want to take this class. I haven't taken a quilt class in several years. I know Millie, the owner, likes the Lori Holt papers for the crazy patches, and that is what is listed on the supply list. It will be on Friday, and I don't have to work that day. 

I am going to try and do it, but I don't want to take my big machine. It is not exactly portable. I have a couple of old Singers here, but they are in various states of repair. I know the Featherweight needs motor brushes. I will have figure out what I did with the brushes I ordered. If I can't find them, I'll have to see what I need to do to the 404. It's a little heavier, so it is not my preference, but it does sew a beautiful stitch.

Looks like I have some work to do tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment