Friday, October 22, 2021

Decisions, Decisions

 I'm still figuring out what I want to work on next. I have plenty of UFO's, but nothing is inspiring me right now. I recently bought a couple of jelly rolls, and I got those out and started thinking about something new.

I was thinking of combining them with the honey bun strips and doing one of the circular-type log cabins. Then I remembered I already have in Victoria I started. It is a kit I bought last time I went to Quilt Festival.


So I don't know what I want to do. It's an indecisive day. I was planning to get rid of all the old cookware I have and buy myself something nice. I have a gift card for Macy's, and I have been waiting on a sale. Well, the sale is on now, and I can't decide what brand I want. I am overwhelmed with all the choices. If you have cookware you love, please leave a comment and tell me what you have and why you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment