Monday, October 11, 2021

New Bag

 This one has been gifted so I am posting the pics now.

The outside is batik, and I lined it with a solid cotton. I used the fusible foam as an interfacing, so it has pretty good stability. I like for the bags to be able to stand and stay open on their own. I'm not satisfied with the way the lining fits.
I didn't interface the lining since the outer fabric already had the stability of the foam, but I will need to re-think that for the next one. This one just looks limp and wrinkly. I will try it with a lightweight interfacing on the lining the next time I make it. I have been making bags for a long time, and it is always a matter of tweaking the patterns until I get it like I want it. It is always a learning process.

No comments:

Post a Comment