Friday, October 8, 2021

Panel Plaid Progress

 I am plodding along on this one. I was prepared not to like it, but a pieced black and white sashing makes everything better. I've got two rows assembled so far.

In places, it looks like the intersections don't match, but they do. It is where the white sashing meets a patch of white in the print. Oh well.... no fix for that.
I had to stop putting blocks together and make some more sashing. It's not made yet; just cut out. 

It takes a minute for me to see any progress. For one thing, my work schedule is demanding, and sometimes I don't have spare time to sew. Another thing, I am a crazy multi-tasker. I seldom sew on one thing at a time. I usually sew on three or four quilts simultaneously. The good thing is that one I do get near the finish line, I have more than one done. The challenge is to keep plodding along and resist the temptation to start more projects. I'm not always good at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment