Thursday, March 3, 2022

A Little Bit of Organizing

I’m still working on it….not very fast though! One thing I wished I had done differently last time was more color grouping. I’m working on that now, and I see why I didn’t do it before. It definitely takes more time. 

The boxes on the third shelf have fat quarters. Yes, a lot of fat quarters. I am thinking about color grouping those too, but not until I get the flat fold pieces done. On the bottom shelf I have the bins that are grouped by function—one is interfacing and other stabilizers, one is embroidery supplies, etc. There should be another purple one somewhere, but I haven’t uncovered it yet. 

I’m trying to keep going on this but not spend so much time I get burned out. I have a tendency to get so motivated about new things, and I jump in and go, go, go until I am just sick of it, and it doesn’t get completely finished. I just need to be patient with myself, and set everything up so that I can maintain it. I don’t think it ever ends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment