Saturday, March 26, 2022

March UFO

 I got the binding put on my March UFO, so this one is a wrap!

It’s a Villa Rosa pattern that was kitted for a shop hop that happened in March, 2021, and I got the top made pretty fast. The quilting, and then the binding, took a little longer. There were (I think) three color way choices for the quilt…..it seams like the other choices were a blue one and a brownish one. Naturally, I picked this one. 

More good news…I took my mom for her cardiologist appointment this morning, and her EKG was perfectly normal. Apparently the pacemaker is doing it’s job. She says she is still more fatigued than normal, but none of the doctors we have seen so far seemed concerned about it, and I don’t know what to think.

This afternoon, I worked on loading another quilt for the customer who brought me seven tops. This is another baby quilt, and it is cute.

I have a lot to do tomorrow, but I hope to get it finished on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment