Wednesday, March 2, 2022

March Goal Status

My internet is so bad right now…. I am going to try and get this to post. Here is my “to be quilted” March UFO:

It still needs to be trimmed. I have it laid out like this as I have been looking at the quilt pattern. It is one of the Baptist fan ones I bought. There is something about it that I don’t like, but I’m not sure what it is. It may be the scale. I will reduce the size next time I use it, and see if that looks better to me. The important thing is it’s done. The quilting part at least. I’m having a hard time deciding what to bind it with. The backing is light blue, and I’m thinking about a navy or red. Oh wait, I bound the last two I made with red. I do love red, though.

I have to go to Corpus today and get my windshield replaced. Not just repaired—replaced. Something hit it hard, and then the cracks started running every which direction. 


I bought the “windshield insurance” which is supposed to pay for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment