Thursday, March 31, 2022

Nothing New

 Nothing much to report today. I did get a quilt loaded, and the quilting is started.


The thread is called purpilicious, and it is a really nice color.

My stepdad is in the hospital for a kidney removal. He had cancer on one kidney, and they opted to remove it. The doctor said the remaining one looks fine, so no chemo is needed. He was stationed at Camp Lejune during the Vietnam war, and there was a lot of chemical testing during that time, plus the agent orange exposure once he was deployed to Vietnam, so no surprise about the kidney cancer. Needless to say, most of my time was spent at the hospital. Tomorrow, I will need to take a friend to the VA for his blood work, but I hope to get some sewing/quilting done also.

It will all get done when it gets done. I have to keep reminding myself that I am retired, and there are no rigid deadlines.


No comments:

Post a Comment