Wednesday, March 9, 2022

A Little More Progress

I worked on my fabric organizing a little yesterday. I have a lot of the folded fabric done, and I found another box of fat quarters which I added to the shelf.
The good thing about organizing by color is that I can see which colors I have a lot of, and which I don’t. The orange stack in the middle has very little. I like orange; I know some people don’t, but I do. The far right on the middle shelf is black and gray combined since I don’t have a great deal of either; left of that one is brown and purple. I combined those too since I don’t have enough of either to make a very tall stack. I was surprised at all the blue—it’s not my favorite, but it does have turquoise and aqua mixed in, and I do like those colors. On the second shelf is solids on the right, polka dots next to that, and holidays left of the polka dots. The other two stacks to the left are prints that don’t read as one color and 1930’s. 

I have another of those bins that go on the bottom shelf, a purple one, but I can’t find it anywhere. I assume it will turn up eventually……I think I got them at Big Lots,  not sure though. There’s still a lot more stuff I need to deal with, but for now I am happy to make some progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment