Tuesday, November 21, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 11-21-23

Hello Tuesday Friends! I hope you are ready for Thanksgiving. Our weather has turned cool again, which helps me get in the holiday mood. Today, I am going to Yorktown to pick up the jacket patterns for our quilt guild January workshop. I had a few delays on last week’s to-do list, but all in all, it wasn’t too bad.

1) Finish Star of Bethlehem quilt. This one is turning into a have to do as I have poked around long enough. The quilting is finished.....I still need to bind it.


2) Bind charm pack table runner. I am going by the quilt shop today and look for some binding. I haven't been able to find anything here I wanted to use. I found some fabric for the binding, and got it cut and sewn, but I didn't have time to attach it to the runner.
3) Quilt two customer quilts. I only got one completed since I had the Star of Bethlehem on the frame longer than expected.

4) Quilt two charity quilts. Yes. 

They are turning out so nice. I'm trying to make the binding as soon as I trim them and put it with the quilt so it can be done when there is a little bit of time available. 
5) Put borders on vintage quilts. No.

There is always plenty to do, and I need to have a list in order to stay focused. I decided on a purpose for the blue layer cake quilt I started. It will be a perfect Christmas gift for my mom. That means it’s now a higher priority. Here’s the list:

1) Put the binding on Star of Bethlehem quilt. 
2) Finish piecing blue quilt and get fabric for the border(s).
3) Quilt two more customer quilts. 
4) Quilt another charity quilt.
5) Put borders on vintage quilts.
6) Make some more blocks from 2” squares.

Well, today I’m going to Yorktown, and of course, Thursday is Thanksgiving, so we’ll see how it goes. Any progress is good, so I won’t feel bad about not getting everything done.

I am going to link this to Quilt Schmilt. I hope you have a wonderful week where ever you are reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment