Tuesday, November 28, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 11-28-23

Happy Tuesday! My need to stay busy over the Thanksgiving holiday and weekend paid off for me. I knocked out most of the list plus more.

1) Put the binding on Star of Bethlehem quilt. This is the one item I really needed to get finished and I did! 

2) Finish piecing blue quilt and get fabric for the border(s). Yes! 
And, lucky for me, Quilter's Patch was having a 20% off sale on Saturday, so I was able to get the border fabric.
3) Quilt two more customer quilts. I got one done…..I don’t trim hers because she does fold-over binding.

4) Quilt another charity quilt. The one I had picked out to quilt wasn't very wide, and I was using a 108" backing fabric, so I was able to do two of them. 


5) Put borders on vintage quilts. I got one done, but I think I will need to re-do the borders. I’m not happy with them.

6) Make some more blocks from 2” squares. Yes, I got a few done.

For this week, it will be focusing on borders.
1) Replace the border on the vintage trip around the world.
2) Put borders on vintage log cabin.
3) Put borders on blue quilt.
4) Make more bindings for charity quilts.
5) Bind Christmas table runner and placemats.
6) Put borders on two charity quilts.

I think that’s enough for now. I may try to get some more charity quilts quilted, or maybe one of the vintage ones once the borders are done. It’s going to be a busy week. Today I’m taking stepdad to Lake Jackson, and Thursday is the quilt guild Christmas party. 

I am going to link this to Quilt Schmilt. I hope you have a wonderful week where ever you are reading this!

4 comments: