Friday, May 24, 2024

Guild Sew Day

We had a great sew day at our guild meeting yesterday! Our regular business meeting was followed by a salad luncheon. I made a pasta salad and ham salad. 

I didn’t take a picture of the ham salad, but it was good. 

After lunch, we worked on charity projects. We had ladies cutting

ironing 

And of course, most of us were sewing.




Some quilt tops got finished 

I finished mine, but I had pre-cut the fabrics the day before. I didn’t get a picture of mine, but I’ll try to take one tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. What is this beautiful building where you meet? It looks kind of vintage. Your salads sound scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! We meet in the Victoria Art League building. It is a Victorian-era building built around 1898 if I remember correctly. The rumor is that it was originally built as a house of prostitution, but I don't really know if that's true or not! It really is a nice meeting place--roomy, plenty of plugs, a dedicated storage area that we space in, and a little kitchen area.

      Delete