Monday, May 27, 2024

Weekend Wrap Up

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

It’s been a good weekend. I didn’t get everything done that I wanted to do, but that’s okay. I made it to the farmers market Saturday morning,


and bought tomatoes, corn, and a loaf of sour dough bread. Needless to say, I had a tomato sandwich for lunch.
So good! 

I worked on tee shirt quilts all day Saturday. They’re a lot of work, but people seem to love them. I would love to finish at least one this week. We’ll see how that goes. I’m leaving for a cruise in June, and I’ll be gone a week, so I need to get caught up. 

Speaking of cruises, I told myself I wasn’t going to buy any clothes for this one as I have plenty of stuff I can wear, but Sunday afternoon I went to the mall. There were some Memorial Day sales, and I ended up buying a couple of pairs of shorts, a pair of capris, and several tops that will mix and match with the bottoms. That means I need to go through my closet and get rid of some of the older stuff. 

1 comment:

  1. Tomato sandwiches are the best! Hey you deserve some new duds for your cruise. :D

    ReplyDelete