Thursday, May 30, 2024

A New Project

The Yorktown quilt shop, A Little Fabric Store, announced a new summer challenge. 

Edit: Anyone can enter. It costs $10 to join in, and you have until Labor Day to send Sarah a picture of your quilt. You can find an entry form here: https://www.alittlefabricstore.com/, and you can pay by PayPal or credit card.

She’s calling it “Summer Trips”. It’s the Scrappy Trips pattern, which I have made a few times. It looks like I will be making another one. I already signed up for the challenge. I bought a couple of jelly rolls last week when I was in Yorktown that I will be using. 

There’s not quite enough strips in the jelly rolls to make the quilt as big as I want it, so I will sub in some extra strips. I have some batiks that should work.

I did the challenge last year, and this was my result:
It’s still not quilted. 

I have been working on the tee shirt quilt. I think I am getting close to finishing. At least I hope so. 



2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. Yes get that tee shirt quilt done so you can "play"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to get it done! I texted him a picture this morning and we agreed to some revisions, so maybe tomorrow!

      Delete