Tuesday, May 21, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 5-21-24

Hello Tuesday friends. I hope everyone had a good week and got a lot done. I did okay; there is always more to do, but progress was made. 

  1. May block of the month. Yes. 

  2. Finish scissor cases. I finished five. I have quite a few more to do. 

  3. April and May RSC blocks. Yes, I got a few done. 

  4. Start a tee shirt quilt. Yes, I started. I have been cutting shirts and fusing the interfacing to them. 
  5. Dish cloths or potholders. Yes, a few are done. 

    I am trying to figure out what needs to go on this week’s list. Maybe more of the same. I have sewing at the church today, and we have quilt guild this week. It’s a sewing day to work on charity quilts. I still haven’t figured out what I will work on, but I have plenty of options. I think I’ll put that on my list.

    1) Charity quilt project for quilt guild.
    2) Finish some scissor cases.
    3) Sampler store projects.
    4) Cut out Sahara quilt.
    5) Make some appliqués for cup towels.

    I am linking this to quilt schmilt…..maybe. I never found a place to link my post last week, and it looks like this week is going to be the same. I’m not sure what to do about it or what other options there are. I know I need to record my weekly goals to keep myself accountable, so we’ll see what happens. 

3 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty BOM! I love those scissor cases. Carol does have a link up for this week and said that the link disappeared last week. It is here:
    https://fresh.inlinkz.com/party/bb832bfaaec142acacfc3f610c454bb9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. I will have to go look for the link again.

      Delete
  2. Hi Carolyn. I’m so glad you found the link (thank you Linda) to join To Do Tuesday. I’m hoping the technological gremlins are done playing games with my posts. Sure looks like you had a very productive week last week. I really enjoyed seeing your various blocks and projects. The scissor cases are too cute! I hope this week has been as good. I’m looking forward to seeing what you chose to do for your charity project! 😉 Carol @ https://quiltschmilt.ca/

    ReplyDelete