Monday, June 17, 2024

Back to Reality

I’m back in Victoria and back to real life. My cruise was great, and I was able to finish my summer challenge quilt top. Well, I think it’s finished….I may add a border to it. We had a conference room to sew in, and I took my 3/4 size machine.

Three of us drove to Galveston from Victoria.

Donna (in the middle) was my roommate. The other ladies in our group were from North Texas.

I actually did get off the ship in Costa Maya. Donna wanted to get some vanilla, and I walked over there with her.


Most of the time I was sewing, although I did take some time for a facial at the spa, and I went to the gym every morning and used the equipment or I walked about two miles on the top deck. The views are amazing, which makes the walking very enjoyable. And, the best part is I ate whatever I wanted and didn’t gain any weight.



Here’s the top I finished
I’m still thinking about borders. Oh, and here’s a picture of the room Donna and I shared.
Not big, but it was adequate. I’m ready to go again in January. 

2 comments:

  1. What fun! So glad you enjoyed it. You were smart to exercise while enjoying the legendary cruise ship food. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had such a good time! I am going again in January.

      Delete