Tuesday, June 25, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 6-25-24

Looks like June is almost over. July should be more productive for me since I will be at home the entire month. At least that's the plan. If I get an opportunity to go somewhere, I would probably take it! I did pretty well last week on my to-do list.

1) Make strip sets for guild workshop. Yes. 

2) Finish sorting scrap fabrics. Yes. I need to find a better place to store all the bins--right now I have some here and some there. I think there are nine total, and I would like to have them all together. I'm not sure how that's going to all work out.

3) Quilt two or three customer quilts. I wish. Only one got done, although I worked on multiple quilts. I had issues with threads, running out of thread and having to order more, and not having enough backing. Here's the one I finished.
Super bright and cheerful. I really like it!

4) A Quilting Life BOM. No. I made some of the pieces, but I never did get it put together. 

I have a busy week this week…..Brontë Bee on Wednesday afternoon, and a guild workshop Thursday and Friday. Oh, and Bunco on Thursday night. LOL. Of course my to-do list is getting longer. 

1) Finish piecing polka dot quilt top.
2) Work on Villa Rosa quilt.
3) Get some projects kitted up for Brontë Bee.
4) Quilt three customer quilts.
5) Bind two customer quilts.
6) Make some more potholders and/or dish cloths.

It would be wonderful if I can get all of this done. The good news: I am able to wear shoes
with insoles! I don’t know if it’s all in my head, but I feel so much less tired at the end of the day. 

Have a good week everyone! I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are able to get back into shoes! That's a pretty sunflower quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I wear shoes, I feel as you. . .less tired at the end of the day. I'm glad you are able to get back into shoes! The sunflower quilt you quilted is so bright and cheery! Best wishes on having a productive week! --TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. Maybe it’s not all in my head.

      Delete