Tuesday, June 18, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 6-18-24

Tuesday came fast this week! I haven't gotten a chance yet to go back and read everyone's to-do-list post from last week, but I will do that maybe over the weekend. Most of my list was done before I left for vacation, and it was intentionally short. Bottom line, it all got done! 

1) Quilt and bind t-shirt quilt. Yes.

2) Quilt two customer quilts. Yes.

I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the second one was made from vintage tea towels. Very cool!
3) Pack for cruise. Yes. Now it's time to get all the laundry finished and put away!

I have several things I need to get done this week.

1) Make strip sets for guild workshop.
2) Finish sorting scrap fabrics.
3) Quilt two or three customer quilts.
4) A Quilting Life BOM.

There’s something else I need to work on, but I can’t seem to remember what it is. If I think of it later, I’ll add it to the list. In the meantime, I’m linking to Quilt Schmilt. Have a wonderful week everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you've gotten off the cruise state of mind and on to getting stuff done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's back to the real world, now, but the cruise was nice while it lasted.

      Delete
  2. The first customer quilt is very busy, but I sure do like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too! It was fun to quilt. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  3. Getting back to cooking after a cruise is hard and then there is the laundry. Looks like you are getting back into the swing of things!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, laundry and grocery shopping were the first order of business. Now it's life as usual. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete