Tuesday, June 4, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 6-4-24

It's Tuesday again. There's nothing like a deadline to get me motivated. I only had four things on my list, but I am mostly finished on all of them.

1) Cut Sahara quilt. Yes. 

2) Finish the darn tee shirt quilt. Not finished, but I got the top pieced, and it's ready to quilt as soon as I get another one off the frame.

3) Put together a customer consignment quilt. Yes. 

4) Cut some strips for a Scrappy Trips quilt--this is my other cruise project. Yes.

I’m making a new list, but not a long one.

1) Quilt and bind t-shirt quilt.
2) Quilt two customer quilts.
3) Pack for cruise.

I leave Monday morning for my cruise, so there won’t be an update next week. I will drive to Galveston to board the Mariner of the Seas. The ports of call are Cozumel and Costa Maya. It’s not likely I’ll leave the ship as I have been to those ports multiple times, and port days are the best times to enjoy the pool and hot tub. I am still undecided though, so I am keeping an open mind.

Today I am linking to Quilt Schmilt, and I hope you all have a wonderful week!

 

10 comments:

  1. I like the 3-D effect of the tee shirt quilt, it looks really neat. I'm excited for you about your cruise! We haven't been in Cozumel since the late 1980s, so I bet it has really changed. Back then it was just a scuba destination for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I am looking forward to the cruise, and yes, Cozumel has changed quite a bit since I was first there (early 90's, I think).

      Delete
  2. What a fun time you will have! I love how you did the T-shirt quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design you chose for the t-shirt quilt. The three dimensional effect is awesome! Enjoy your trip!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too like the 3-D look. Hubs and I are thinking of Cozumel for our late-winter trip next year. I expect it to be pretty touristy by now but it seems to be just one of those places most people have been, and we have not. I'd love to hear how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheree! It is touristy, but it's still a nice place to visit. The beaches are nice, and depending on what you like to do, there are plenty of activities and excursions you can do.

      Delete
  5. Carolyn that T-shirt quilt is perfectly lovely! You did get a lot done last week and I hope this week was as good in between getting ready for your trip. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. Enjoy your vacation. I’m looking forward to hearing about it. 😉 Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol, and thank you for hosting!

      Delete