Saturday, May 7, 2022

Decisions, Decisions

I haven't gotten a lot done for the last few days; my mom was readmitted to the hospital for her A-fib problems. I don't have much knowledge of medical things, but I really thought the pacemaker would control the A-fib. Turns out it does not; it just keeps the heart rate from going low enough to be life threatening. The A-fib is controlled by medication......which is not working. They ran several tests and released her. She says she is feeling better so I am not sure what is going on. 

I didn't work on my UFO because I couldn't decide if I wanted an inner border or not. Of course, I typically get hung up on dumb decisions like that and nothing gets done. That kinda explains my UFO problems.

Instead I did some longarming. This one is finished and trimmed:

It's made from a layer cake and would be easy to duplicate so I am keeping it in mind for a future project. I think it was around 45" x 58", but it could be beefed up with a couple of borders. Something to think about anyway. 

After I got that one trimmed, I loaded a quilt for Quilts of Valor. I volunteered to do four for them.

This is the first of the four, and I think it should make someone very happy once it's quilt and bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment